Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Killed in Arlington, Texas 7:30 last night. :confused:

Need to do more training. Shoot the Bad Guy Fast!

Texas cut the number of cops and the danger has gone up.

Liars (lawyers) and stupid judges (former liars, lawyers) let the bad guy off to easy.

·
None
1,525 Posts
My understanding is that she was only a couple of weeks out of FTO.

Just in the past week in GA we had a LT with a county agency shot and killed when he responded to an armed robbery. The perp was on probation from hitting the same store once previously. We also had a State Trooper killed by a guy on a traffic stop. The perp has 19 previous arrest including several felonies.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
My understanding is that she was only a couple of weeks out of FTO.

Just in the past week in GA we had a LT with a county agency shot and killed when he responded to an armed robbery. The perp was on probation from hitting the same store once previously. We also had a State Trooper killed by a guy on a traffic stop. The perp has 19 previous arrest including several felonies.
In Missouri a few years back had a trooper get killed execution style in front of his home! Few others actually killed by cars! Danger!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is an up date.

Killed in Arlington, Texas 7:30 last night. :confused:

Need to do more training. Shoot the Bad Guy Fast!

Texas cut the number of cops and the danger has gone up.

Liars (lawyers) and stupid judges (former liars, lawyers) let the bad guy off to easy.
She was a black lady just out of training.
The black chiefs ass. of Dallas made a Stupid cover their ass statement.
I know training is very important and this poor sole did not have the training to make calls by herself.

They said she was self dispatched. I think that means she picked up the call and said I will take it. Should have had a back up officer before going in. The Chief is at fault!
A poor lady trying to make a life. Ended because of lack of training. I cry for her. She was said to be a very nice person.
Did not say if she had children of here own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.