1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
what a douche. he's on the worst law&order series. think it's called "criminal minds". utterly boring. think it got cancelled. guess he now has too much time on his hands.

oh, and he sucked in men in black as well.

the gunny needs to knock some sense into him....

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have more respect for someone that says "all guns are bad" than someone that thinks mag cap limits are actually helpful to society. At least the "all guns are bad" guy has an argument that could be seen to make some sense.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have more respect for someone that says "all guns are bad" than someone that thinks mag cap limits are actually helpful to society. At least the "all guns are bad" guy has an argument that could be seen to make some sense.
I recently saw a youtube on a group that wants to ban drill/drivers because they are inherently dangerous, I'll see if I can find it. Gonna be some pissed of home improvement folks if they do that though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
what a douche. he's on the worst law&order series. think it's called "criminal minds". utterly boring. think it got cancelled. guess he now has too much time on his hands.

oh, and he sucked in men in black as well.

the gunny needs to knock some sense into him....
Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I get so tired of "actors" using media for their opinions! Like they even live in the real world! Most of my LE friends do not want mag caps.....
I watch a lot of crime and drama shows and the actors in those shows get in a lot of shoot-outs and other bad guy stuff.

It seems like they're always chasing someone in every episode. They usually always catch the bad-guys and sometimes they even have to shoot them. I saw one show that the star shot like 15 bad guys. Now, I don't want to knock anyone, but I don't know any real cop that ever shot 15 bad guys in one episode, I mean incident. So, I think the actors are pretty knowledgable and their opinions are valid. After all, they wouldn't be stars if they didn't know stuff.

Thank you,
Vincent Donofrio, age 8

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I watch a lot of crime and drama shows and the actors in those shows get in a lot of shoot-outs and other bad guy stuff.

It seems like they're always chasing someone in every episode. They usually always catch the bad-guys and sometimes they even have to shoot them. I saw one show that the star shot like 15 bad guys. Now, I don't want to knock anyone, but I don't know any real cop that ever shot 15 bad guys in one episode, I mean incident. So, I think the actors are pretty knowledgable and their opinions are valid. After all, they wouldn't be stars if they didn't know stuff.

Thank you,
Vincent Donofrio, age 8
Like the sarcasm!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
That's total BS. They're all upset about the guy firing 33 rounds in two minutes with a high cap magazine. Two weeks ago a friend and I got permission from the range officer where we shoot(The range does not normally permit rapid fire) to perform a test. Using magazines loaded with ten rounds, some higher capacity, we did the test, timed by the RO. I fired 57 rounds after dropping a mag while reloading. My friend who has way more expierince than I do, fired 74 rounds! The capacity of the mags don't mean s**t!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.