Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased some ammo online that was marked on the boxes "Law Enforcement only, not for retail sale"....

How significant (I know, asks for opinion...too much Perry Mason as a youth) would use of ammo marked that way for self defense, if one is not LEO?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would think the seller would share the liability and as everyone has stated, nothing to "worry" about... and I agree. I'm not sure VolGrad is spot on with it being a marketing tool, then the seller would be assuming risk for the manufacturer, which I wouldn't do in my business, but it's not beyond reason...

Don Glock's point makes sense, but in today's litigious society I find the inconsistencies in the handgun world "interesting".... Gun mods potentially "raise a red flag" but, shooting "possibly restricted" ammo is ok....

I'm not worried about any of it, I've just started with considering the self-protection side of shooting and being curious about things and it's now becoming more "curiouser and curiouser"....

Thanks for your responses!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good point! God, i hope it never comes to that, but an ounce of preparation...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that that's out of the way, I found some Winchester Ranger 127 grain +p+ LEO only for $27.00 per 50 that I'm buying....

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good deal! The best I found this was $28.00 and I was sworn to secrecy.
I got the link off of this forum.... How criptic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.