Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Ameriglo is giving us a code to put in that will take 25% off your purchase of their i-dot night sights!

Single Dot Rear (green tritium, no outline) featuring a .180" rear notch. Rear extends to end of slide and has an under-cut face to eliminate glare. Paired with a tritium front sight (green w/ white outline)
For more information, click on their banner ad at the top of every page or click here:
http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/night-sights/complete-sets/i-dot

Remember, this deal is only running for this weekend!

The coupon code is: GlockProForum

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
That's a super deal!

I called AmeriGlo up last week and asked for Rick (per jlweems suggestion) and talked to him a bit about sights for my 17... He was very helpful...

My AmeriGlo Pro Operators will be here Monday!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
i got to the part where you plug in your credit card info, clicked on review order, and it said the discount was invalid. do you have to type in your cc info and buy it before seeing the discount?
Not sure since you saw the word invalid but I do recall you get pretty far into the order process before you see the discount code has been applied. The website leaves some to be desired. It's not secret ... Rick and I have discussed it previously. Some of the pics are incorrect for the models and not all models are listed all the time. If you have any question just call them. They'll make it right.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got to the part where you plug in your credit card info, clicked on review order, and it said the discount was invalid. do you have to type in your cc info and buy it before seeing the discount?
Don,

I asked Rick to take a look at your post - i'd hold off until he replies..

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
That's a great discount (once he get's it working). Wish I had the extra cash. Private school is killing me. LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
sorry guys. IT was at the GA Tech game and we had an error on the link and the coupon code. The GlockProForum coupon code is good for 25% any of the i-dot sights. The coupon is good today and tomorrow. Code gssf is 20% other store items.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
sorry guys. IT was at the GA Tech game and we had an error on the link and the coupon code. The GlockProForum coupon code is good for 25% any of the i-dot sights. The coupon is good today and tomorrow. Code gssf is 20% other store items.
Quick question to everyone-- what sights would you recommend for IDPA/USPSA shooting?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Need to hire me as IT. I'm a GA fan so you would have had me until 7 PM EST. LOL

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.