1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Haven't heard of it. Little more info please

·
Registered
594 Posts
Have some personal experience with Rich Wyatt, he's reviled by every sheriff in the Greater Denver area, and from what I'm told is also a convicted felon. Which is why everything is in his wife's name. Hugely arrogant and way way overpriced. Has one of the worst reps for fixing firearms in the area. Not proud to see this at all. Claims to be Col. Coopers prodigy. Take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Read some of the comments attached to the link that the Chief put up. Lots of reports of people taking guns to them for trigger jobs, getting all screwed up and then they engrave their logo on your gun, without asking, and have the audacity to charge you for it.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I watched it just to see what it was all about. I didn't think it was a bad little show. Guy apparently likes to show off money. He was flashing enough of it for the cameras, then the helicopter. Boy would that backfire on him flying into my place. The price on everything just went up if I thought someone had that kind of money.

On the show he claims to be a retired Police Officer. I have no idea about that. Girl reminds me of some spoiled hollyweird girl. Like, oh what's her name the hotel heiress, oh I can't think of her name. Anyway, walking around with the small dog and all. The boy has a attitude problem. Not exactly the kind of family I would be proud of but then again it isn't me now is it.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I watched all of the first one. I don't think I will be watching another. I don't care for the attitude's of the entire family. The woman seemed to be the one with the most sense of all of them. But even in her case I hope she doesn't dress like that all the time. They seemed to be really trying for the camera.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I really like sons of guns simply cause i get to see somewhat common guns used in a unique way... That being said i think a saiga12 masterkey is a waste of 2 good weapons. Interesting concept on paper but way too bulky end product.

I recorded american guns and havent got to watch but 7 minutes of it. Thought the intro was pretty corny with everyone "testing" firearms.... Was not what i would consider an objective test but w/e still get to see some nice guns. Look forward to watching the rest of it later.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Seems like all the new reality shows are trying to clone Orange County Choppers... The gun shop owner coming down on the machinist... Trying to be Paul Sr...

Not sure about this one...

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It was on last night when I was going to bed. I made it through about 10 minutes of the show before I had had too much. This one, like many, is not for me.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I certainly like sons of guns better. But I will continue to watch this show. I don't really like the people, but it focuses a bit more on the gun shop end of things so I will watch just to see what guns come into the shop.

·
Registered
779 Posts
It seems to be catching a lot of flak on other sites for the ladies of the show displaying too much skin with the daughter only being 17.... If it is a ploy to get ratings and viewers i dont approve but otherwise their family can choose to dress themselves however they want and viewers can choose not to watch it.

As far as final thoughts on the show itself... I felt there was too much empasis on fake played up drama and not enough on detail of the guns. I realize this was the first show and they are trying to establish who they are but honestly the whole show comprised of the following

bratty big brother thats better than everyone else

oh look at me im a girl and i know guns on the daughter

ive got money and pretending to be a hardass to my employees dad

And wife constantly pestering the husband over him doing the same routine of gun buying hes always done

I hope subsequent episodes has more emphasis on the busniess and guns in general...

This is where sons of guns stood out to me, they actually explained components of the guns and still made things entertaining

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.