• No I am not

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I have no Idea

Votes: 1 9.1%

Am I an Infidel?

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  rydd2 
#1 · (Edited)
Are you an Infidel?

as seen through the eyes of the Islamic Radical.

I guess what I am getting at is .. will you stand up and fight or will you allow them to take over without even a whimper .... will they actually consider you an "Infidel" or just another weak politically correct American.

#2 ·
No, I believe in God in heaven therefor I am not a Infidel. I do NOT however, believe in Allah I think it is a mythical moon God that couldn't help itself much less anyone else and all who worship it will be confined to hell.

#3 ·
I am without belief, and Im sticking to it.

#9 ·
I agree, its amazing what people are willing to believe, especially without proof.

#5 ·
That got edited in after I answered. In their eyes if you are not Islamic then yes you are a Infidel

#6 ·
It was my intent to ask the question as if looking through the "enemies" eyes. I was changing the follow up while sfg was answering the question. Some people want those points so bad they can't wait for you to even get done posting the question. :p

#7 ·
ha ha ha your just too slow

#10 ·
Here's how Webster's Dictionary defines infidel:
  1. one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity
  2. a : an unbeliever with respect to a particular religion b : one who acknowledges no religious belief
  3. a disbeliever in something specified or understood

sfguard said:
That got edited in after I answered. In their eyes if you are not Islamic then yes you are a Infidel
So, if you are talking "in their eyes," then yes... I think we are all infidels...

One thing I know for sure... I don't like the idea of a mosque at ground Zero...

#12 ·
There is only one GOD, and He is the God of Abraham and David. He is the Father of the Holy Trinity. Jesus the Christ died for my sins. The Holy Spirit guides my way.

I don't belive in mohammed, unless he's one of the wide receivers on my fantasy football team. The recent "holiday" of ramma-lamma-ding dong is the holiday of devils. Islam is the devil.

American soldiers are dying every day to protect us from the devil.

Now, if you really want my opinion........

#13 ·
Tell us how you really feel you leave me with doubts LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.