Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering of Ya'lls opinions on what the best aftermarket replacement barrel would be for a G22. Which has the tightest chamber and best supporting chamber as well?

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, you have me there. Actually, I really like the stock barrel. The polygonal rifling is highly accurate for any jacketed bullet I've pushed through. The reason I'm asking about a new barrel is because I want conventional land/groove rifling for the over 6K of lead, non jacketed bullets I want to start loading up. Plus that and I would like to find a barrel that has a tight and more supporting chamber, that wont let the Winchester brass I have bulge as bad. Otherwise I have to run the brass through a bulge eliminator resizing die. Just wanna eliminate an extra step if I can.

·
Registered
612 Posts
LOL, you have me there. Actually, I really like the stock barrel. The polygonal rifling is highly accurate for any jacketed bullet I've pushed through. The reason I'm asking about a new barrel is because I want conventional land/groove rifling for the over 6K of lead, non jacketed bullets I want to start loading up. Plus that and I would like to find a barrel that has a tight and more supporting chamber, that wont let the Winchester brass I have bulge as bad. Otherwise I have to run the brass through a bulge eliminator resizing die. Just wanna eliminate an extra step if I can.
Excellent reason! And, it's great to see you active here again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.