Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed Trijicon Night sights on my Glock 17 Gen4 and i love it so much!
However, I found my Glock is shooting to the left after 7 yards! before 7 yards it's dead on the center and the gunsmith thinks it's my problem...
So I asked my friend to shoot my Glock and the gun is definitely shooting to the left! (About 2~3 CM left from the center!)

Should I adjust the rear sight or front sight to the right hand side?

·
None
1,480 Posts
I just installed Trijicon Night sights on my Glock 17 Gen4 and i love it so much!
However, I found my Glock is shooting to the left after 7 yards! before 7 yards it's dead on the center and the gunsmith thinks it's my problem...
So I asked my friend to shoot my Glock and the gun is definitely shooting to the left! (About 2~3 CM left from the center!)

Rule of thumb:

Rear sight is adjusted in the direction shots need to go.
Front sight is adjusted opposite of where the shots need to go.

Move your rear sight slightly to the right.

·
Registered
412 Posts

Just had Trijicon Night sights put on my Glock 19/3 and it also shot left, minor adjustment by the range guy and it work just great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.