Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today was a very sad day for me. One of the days I have been dreading most has come to pass. I had to register my little angel for kindergarden. I hated it. Won't be long know she will have a new best buddy, then daddy will be embarassing, and don't even get me started on the boys. Of course the way things are now I guess you have to watch the girls about as close:confused:.

But I went to several schools including private schools and think I made a good choice. Her Grandmother thinks so too. She used to be a teacher, then head of the state teachers board. I guess that is a good reference. Think I might even post a couple of pics of her and me having fun.

While mowing the yard isn't exactely my idea of a good time this time was different

Playing on bumper boats that squirted water also

Playtime at the zoo

While I know it isn't the end of the world or anything it is just a reality check that she is growing up on me

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have two girls one is 8 and starting 3 grade the other is 5 and starting kindergarden so i know how you feel.
If your lucky your not going to be like me the first day of school pacing back and forth in the living room with your cell phone in your hand waiting for the school to call and tell you she got hurt on the playground.Then be at the school 30mins early before they get out.
But hey thats what dads are for.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, my wife thinks I am being silly but I don't think so

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Well, today was a very sad day for me. One of the days I have been dreading most has come to pass. I had to register my little angel for kindergarden. I hated it. Won't be long know she will have a new best buddy, then daddy will be embarassing, and don't even get me started on the boys. Of course the way things are now I guess you have to watch the girls about as close:confused:.

But I went to several schools including private schools and think I made a good choice. Her Grandmother thinks so too. She used to be a teacher, then head of the state teachers board. I guess that is a good reference. Think I might even post a couple of pics of her and me having fun.

Playtime at the zoo

While I know it isn't the end of the world or anything it is just a reality check that she is growing up on me
She is truly a cutie, sf... I know you are proud of her...

When I read the subject of your post, I was preparing for the worst...

On the other hand... Can you imaging her date coming over to pick her up for her senior prom in a few years... "Why is your Dad in full camo?" "Are those all REAL guns?"

Hahahaha...

·
Registered
361 Posts
but they grow up fast and jobs that take you away mean you miss a lot of the growing up. btdt.

31, 29 and 20, mine are grown/gone with the youngest a senior in college.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Won't be long know she will have a new best buddy, then daddy will be embarassing, and don't even get me started on the boys. Of course the way things are now I guess you have to watch the girls about as close:confused:.
Maybe you should just get that old shot gun out and give it a good rub down to help make you feel better! LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
you have no idea. When they are little you are king, enjoy it while it lasts. The bloom is soon off the rose.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you have no idea. When they are little you are king, enjoy it while it lasts. The bloom is soon off the rose.
Problem is I do know. Makes me wish I could keep her just the way she is right now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.