1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have shot Sellier & Bellot before, a friends ammo. I think for the range, it will be good.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
S&B isn't bad ammo.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, you couldn't apply their 10% off 150 dollars or more order special to it because it was a discount item, so after shipping it's more expensive that walmart fed champion 9mm anyway.
Don

for me it worked out a little better, but then I need some snap caps and other things, plus I got 10 boxes of ammo.
If I had just got the ammo, it would of been about the same, after tax or shipping.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wally did have some good prices on UMC .40cal - 250 for $68.00

But they don't carry .357 sig, so I guess I will be buying that on line

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The local gun shop and range I frequent had a Black Friday special that ran through yesterday: American Eagle 9mm, 114 gr $9.95 for fifty rounds (Limit 5)
I bought 5 boxes, called my son and had him go pick up 5 more. 500 rounds with tax= $108. Cheapest ammo I have bought in a long time!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
The local gun shop and range I frequent had a Black Friday special that ran through yesterday: American Eagle 9mm, 114 gr $9.95 for fifty rounds (Limit 5)
I bought 5 boxes, called my son and had him go pick up 5 more. 500 rounds with tax= $108. Cheapest ammo I have bought in a long time!
hey, that's not bad! i like the AE 147gr FPFMJ 9mm ammo. used to get that at sprtsmans warehouse before they closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.