Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice a lack of 9mm ammo recently? I went to go shooting yesterday and stopped by Bass Pro and ALL the 9mm was cleaned out except for defensive rounds (they did have one UMC mega-250 pack). Then I went to Sportmans Warehouse and they had about 12 9mm NATO boxes left in Winchester but everything except TulAmmo and Blazer was gone for 9mm INCLUDING defensive. Of course, the range had plenty at $18 a box. I live in CO. Anyone else notice this? Have all of the "Doomsday" shows got people hoarding again?

BTW, there was plenty of .40, .45 and .223 everywhere. Weird.

·
Registered
361 Posts
That is why I try to keep at least 500 rounds on hand. The way things are going I don't think I will recognize my country in a few years. God only knows what my grand children will see. Try Ammoseek.com. It is internet sales but you will find what ever you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Buy ammo online.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I haven't noticed a shortage. I buy from Georgia Arms, either at gunshows or online.
Might just be a localized hoarder in your area. :D

·
Registered
3,134 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I haven't notice shortage or price change either up here in New England. Walmart has plenty of the cheap 9mm ammo and the local guns shops also have 9mm for range and SD.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am in luck then. My G17 has never seen anything but TULAmmo. I like it cause its cheap and its accurate. I clean my guns every time I shoot so It does not bother me if its alittle dirty, even though I have not noticed it being dirtier. I think remmingto ammo is the worst when it comes to that anyway.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I have not noticed a shortage of 9mm ammo. Currently have about 600 rounds of factory ammo, 4000 rounds of reloads and enough stuff to load about that many more. I promised myself that I would never be caught in an ammo shortage again, where I had to beg and pay grossly inflated prices for 50 rounds.
"No Mas".

·
Registered
135 Posts
No shortage of 9mm here in Dallas/ Fort Worth area of North Texas... But
As election time nears this year, I can picture it happening like last time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts