Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here: 500rds - 9mm Winchester Ranger Bonded HP 147gr ZRA9B

The Z in the ZRA9B signals that this ammo is not for Law Enforcement sales. We were told that 1 out of every 1000 rounds is not perfect, so it was sold as ZRA9B, instead of regular RA9B. There will be some minor cosmetic blemishes on some bullet jackets due to the bonding process that do not effect performance in any way
Still a GREAT PRICE on a truly excellent self defense round!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Very good price indeed please let us know of any problems
Looking back now I think these are the very same part # and vendor that I purchased from a while back. I have had these in my carry mags ever since. I can't recall seeing anything I would call blems in the bunch. I haven't fired very many of them, prob less than a box.

I have ordered from this vendor a few times and find they always have good stuff in stock, have reasonable prices, and ship fast. I wholeheartedly recommend them. In fact, GunNut and I placed an order this morning as well ... not for this particular load. Nothing wrong with it we just went with something else this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.