Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Congrats on you fine shooter. Im the same way, too busy. My first competition is coming up Sunday and I still havent shot my new to me 22 that I got a couple weeks ago. I havent shot my newest addition(my 27) either.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I am interested to see the 23 when it comes out ... just because of the new spring. Anyone seen one yet?
I know when the Gen4 23 will be out... And its right after you get fed up and tired of waiting on it and buy something else, hehe.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
What are you taking about, get out there and put that thing in the rain. Its a GLOCK, it wont hurt it. Plus, its the perfect time to see how good that new RTF3 grip is.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I'm affraid I will melt
Oh well
, and yes, I searched on the internet, found that picture and photoshopped in the "BOO HOO" text just for you. LOL!

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
YUP! But I want a Gen4 22. lol

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
OOOOHHHH, the jealousy I feel. Id love to get me a Gen4 22, just dont have any other pistols I want to trade off and don't have the bread to lay down on one right now either. I almost wish someone would make me an offer I couldn't refuse on my 86 Mustang (anyone want a project car?), I'd be coming home with a Gen4 22, an RTF2 22 to 24 conversion, a 21SF long slide LoneWolf conversion and maybe a Gen2 17L.

Maybe I could start a donation fund, wuddaya think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.