Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the Greensboro, NC gunshow. Even though I'm not looking for a 33 round magazine, I couldn't help but look at the prices. Several vendors had the Glock factory magazines for $69. Two vendors were asking $79 each. One vendor told me that he had probably sold 20 - 25 today at $79 each.
I know that there's a buying frenzy going on now for these mags, but I can't imagine paying $79 for one.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
The guy I buy from all the time said his distributor went way up on the cost. I believe him to be telling telling the truth. He was selling 15 round mags for $20.00 and he always beats anyone near on prices on pretty much anything in his store.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Plain old price gouging, probably by everyone in the supply chain, nothing more. But hey, thats free enterprise. Sometimes it's a sellers market, sometimes the buyer's. I can't fault a guy for trying to make a buck, I don't however have to buy from him, friend or not.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I dont see the need for a factory 33rd mag. I would just get a non factory. its not like you are going to be carrying it with your conceald carry gun so it dosnt need to be the best of the best ( made by glock) I would just get the non factory one form www.cheaperthandirt.com they are only $20

·
Registered
302 Posts
I still need to pick up a few of these 33rd Original Glock Magazines but WON'T Pay these crazy prices for them just because of "Uncle Fester"
I saw 33rd Scherer magazines last weekend at the gunshow for $45 & the Khan were $35..
The Factory ones were selling for $29 @ CDNN till the Arizona Shootings..
I only want the factory & want them for $30..
Maybe I'm dreaming as I've never seen anything in the gun market ever drop in price..
I do remember these G18 magazines selling for way over $100 back in the mid 90s after Clinton signed in the "Brady Bill" which started from Jim Brady & Ronald Reagan being shot & they were Republicans, This Arizona Shooting is gonna cause trouble not too far down the road..
I hope I'm wrong BUT??

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
If Republicans let something like that pass the House, it will be the end of the party in my opinion.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I agree!!

The END is Coming!!

My Buddy Mitch isn't running the show anymore..

Get em while you can BUT don't Overpay..

There's gotta be some just sitting waiting for the price to drop..
I wonder if Glock will sell these to an individual??

I saw same $40 G27 magazines Saturday & just busted out Laughing, he wanted $30 for the G26 Magazines, My buddy picked up a couple for $20ea NEW instead.. HaHa!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
On 9/30/11 I placed an order for two Scherer 33 round mags for glock 10mm thru glockparts.com

It is now 12/5/11 and they are still backordered.

I have repeatedly attempted to contact glockparts.com as to when the backordered items are expected and get no reply from them.

Now I am sorry I gave the company my credit card info as they did not respond to my email to please cancel the order if mags are not
able to ship by 12/1/11.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Midway USA often has GLOCK mags on sale. They were recently $21.99 but it looks like that current sale is over. They'll go on sale again soon so keep an eye out.
Find - MidwayUSA

·
Super Moderator
6,535 Posts
Midway USA often has GLOCK mags on sale. They were recently $21.99 but it looks like that current sale is over
Glock Magazine Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black

Available
Ready to ship
$35.99

Still a good price !

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yep, I had posted the prices for the standard cap magazines. They had the 30-33 rounders on sale for $31.99 when they had the standard mags on sale for $21.99.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.