Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harris Publications chose the department that I work for for the 2011 Glock Annual. We finished the photo shoot about two weeks ago. We carry the Glock Model 31. I also got to shoot a Nightforce 12 guage semi-auto , built from a Remington 1100 for test and evaluation. This gun was awsome.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I am jealous. Sounds like it was fun

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I just rec'd word from an author that writes for Harris Publications that Glock.Pro member NTA and I are both pictured in the 2011 Annual also. We were in a pistol class with him and he took tons of pics. The same class got us both in the Nov 2010 issue of Combat Handguns. It should be on newstands now. I will find it tomorrow and give a page #.

EDIT: Page 71. See below for the cover of the mag in question.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
This. Volgrad, you are my hero.
Btw, I sold the 21sf and bought a lnib G23 and a 357 sig barrel. :)
I'm still waiting for the cashier's check and FedEx label from the guy that bought the 325PD. I expect it tomorrow when the mail runs again. I didn't figure you'd keep the G21SF. Sounds like you got a fair enough deal though with the extra barrel.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm still waiting for the cashier's check and FedEx label from the guy that bought the 325PD. I expect it tomorrow when the mail runs again. I didn't figure you'd keep the G21SF. Sounds like you got a fair enough deal though with the extra barrel.
I will own another 21sf, I am just a sucker for a unfired OD green compact.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would really appreciate signed photos from you super-models. I guess that once you're off to Paris, we won't hear from you again.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Just picked up the 2011 annual at publix while I was doing some shopping, VolGrad im guessing its you on pg. 71 Only person who looked like you to me.
The author stated I was shooting while running toward a target. NTA was firing from underneath a Jeep. Both pics were taken in the same pistol class. I'll be getting out in a few and will pick up my copy and confirm.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
So I read it cover to cover and noticed the UGA PD was featured in one section, complete with pics of some of their patrol and motor division. I also saw a left hand and badge I recognized. It's jlweems boss ... the good Sheriff himself. I thought it looked familiar even though I couldn't read the county on the badge. I know the holster and pistol he uses and the clothing looked like what he normally wears ... 5.11 style pants and shirt in his normal colors ... and a Southpaw.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.