Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

14 years ago I bought +2 mag extensions for my Glock 35. This was back in the day when Glock didn't offer such device, so I got it from our friendly neighborhood Glockmeister.com.

The good thing about that extension was that it fit the IPSC box. Now, they don't do it anymore, and the Glock one doesn't fit the box.

Any ideas of where to get a +2 extension for .40 S&W that fits the IPSC box?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

F

·
Super Moderator
6,991 Posts
I shoot USPSA, but not IPSC... I know the rules vary a bit...

I assume you're you shooting Production? Didn't realize there was a box for IPSC Production...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I shoot IPSC standard. And there is a box for it. The USPSA mags have a different limitation it has to do with the length of the mag, while IPSC has to do with the whole gun fitting in the box.

·
Super Moderator
6,991 Posts
Ah, I see... that makes more sense... I've heard of people grinding their pistols just to fit inside the box... Not sure if that's still legal...

I did a Google search and found two different +2 magazine base pads that fit a Glock 35... I have no experience with either pad, but they might be better than what you have...

Glock Mag Base Pad +2 Glock 17 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33 34 35

ProMag Mag Base Pad +2 Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 31 32 33 34 35 Polymer

It looks like they only add a +1 on a .40 caliber Glock... Might not be worth the hassle...

Have you tried asking other Standard shooters what magazine extensions they use? Probably not too many IPSC shooters here... although the IPSC World Shoot is about 80 miles from me in Frostproof, Florida... This October...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that. Not entirely sure they will fit the box. I am giving the Arredondo ones a shot... I'll let you know how that pans out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts