Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
welcome :)

i bought a G29 about 2 months ago. it is very soft shooting. the CCI blazer aluminum rounds are the cheapest i can i find for it, and shoot great. for full power ammo i go with swampfox ammo. good stuff :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Don. I've been reluctant to use the Aluminum rounds...not sure why. You've had no probs the the Alum casings I assume...?.

And thnks for the pointer to swampfox. Havn't had the chance to try it. Been firing the Federal FMJ rounds. Do you know, are the Federal rounds "full power"?

Sure do like the accuracy of the 29!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Thanks for the reply Don. I've been reluctant to use the Aluminum rounds...not sure why. You've had no probs the the Alum casings I assume...?.

And thnks for the pointer to swampfox. Havn't had the chance to try it. Been firing the Federal FMJ rounds. Do you know, are the Federal rounds "full power"?

Sure do like the accuracy of the 29!
the aluminum rounds are what glock test fires them with at the factory. nothing wrong with them, they're just not reloadable. you've prob been using the american eagle 180gr 10mm, that's weaker than the blazer. they're both great for the range though :).

none of the major manufacturers makes full power 10mm. (winchester/federal/remington)

oh by the way, you should join my 10mm group, my friend! :) (maybe one day someone will leave a post on my thread there, or make a new thread LOL).

you just click "groups" at the top of the page here

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Gad zooks! I thought the Fed Amer Eagle was pretty tuff stuff! Can't wait to try full power now. Will pickup some Blazer tommorow and see the difference. Thanks again!
oh no prob my friend! let me know what you think!

the 200gr blazer isn't much hotter, it's still low power 10mm. pretty accurate and relatively cheap though. (try the swampfox 200gr stuff-it'll part your hair LOL)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just went to swampfox ...pretty nice that they sell "sample packs" of different ammo. Havn't seen that anywhere else! Though it's more per round, it makes it easy to see what you like!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Just went to swampfox ...pretty nice that they sell "sample packs" of different ammo. Havn't seen that anywhere else! Though it's more per round, it makes it easy to see what you like!
yeah those sample packs are awesome if money's tight, or you just don't need 50 rounds.

he's a really nice guy to deal with too, responds to emails immediately. go onto youtube and search for "swampfoxgunworks". he chronographs all his ammo through stock glocks, so you can expect the same performance. :)

i have his 200gr, & 180gr XTP hollowpoints. as well as his 165gr gold dots and 200gr fmj xtp's. impressive stuff!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.